AddThis Social Bookmark Button Archives Syndicate

Friday, December 09, 2005

My First Recolored Exercise

recolored


Since 2 days I was playing with this amazing simple tool "Recolored". This tool converts BW photos to Color photos with simple lines and clicks. In first 2 days., with lot of frustration I have learnt few lessons using this tool. I have tried Deepak's Boy at Fort yesterday for almost 2 hours to make it colored, but in vain :-(. Today I have tried the photos given by the developer of this tool and voilaa...amazingly I could able to get some effect. Check the above snap...But pardon me for my taste in colors ;-).

The bottom line for this exercise is...you should have some patience and extra skills to identify the color zones and shades in BW photos, and your BW photos are ready in cool colors...

3 Comments:

Blogger Deepak said...

Ah! Very neat!

Did you try it with the black and white portrait of the boy at the fort:

http://deepakg.blogspot.com/2005/12/boy-at-fort-ii.html

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sudhakar said...

Yep, Tried but some how its not working for me :-(

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudha,
You are a amazing learner and you know you are now an "Yellow" ( picked from youth is green and Yellow is experience)

:)
UB

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home